Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tomorrow's Friday

Today is my last day in 20's. It's bittersweet. I turn the big 3-0 tomorrow! I'm excited and a little sad at the same time. I've loved my 20's and did a lot of growing up the past 10 years. Graduated college, got married and had a baby all in my 20's. I'm looking forward to my 30's, you know it's the new 20, ha! The best is yet to come. Everyone keeps telling me your 30's are the best years of your life! I can't wait to find out!
We had a great time at MOPS this morning and came home for a great 2 hour nap this afternoon.

He looked so cute and sweet after his nap I decided to snap a few pics. Had to get my quota for the day, ha!

I'm afraid he has discovered his thumb. Before he would suck on his fingers or hand but now it seems it's always his thumb. How do you prevent your child from sucking their finger or thumb. I was a finger sucker and hair twirler til I was probably 10.

When I went to check on Ryan during his nap today this is how I found Ryan. He was almost on his tummy. I was worried he couldn't breath. Upon further inspection I saw him sucking his left thumb. Guess he liked this position quit well b/c he spent for 2 hours. =)

No comments: