Monday, November 9, 2009

Day in the Life

Just another day in life of an almost 5 month old and his almost 30 year old momma, haha! Boy is that hard to believe! We woke up a little after 8 this morning. He did wake up first at 6 but went back to sleep til 8:20. We ate, got cleaned up and then ready to start our day.

We, of course, had to take some cute pics before leaving the house. I didn't take many over the weekend so I had to make up for it, ha!

We first headed to the mall to meet up with some friends for a mall walk. We walk every monday morning and it's a lot of fun. Most of the babies are right around Ryan's age. I can't wait to watch them all grow up together and play. We chat, compare stories and get some good exercise in. We get many funny looks and comments with our coral of strollers... after our 15th time around, ha!

We stopped in Pottery Barn Kids to check out a potential Christmas present. And look what we found? Ryan's Christmas List! Who knew he already had a list made just for me! =)

We ate lunch at the mall then headed to the grocery store. Ryan took a great morning nap while we walked. He also napped on the way to the grocery store but not much while I was in the store.

We came home and I tried to put him down for a nap but he wasn't having it. So I put him in his bouncy seat and I did a short workout video. He did ok and I was able to finish my workout for the day.
Matt got home from work and I started on dinner. I was excited to try Ryan's first fruit tonight. He ate applesauce for the first time. He LOVED it! Way more than the peas and rice cereal. I knew he would like it! He ate half the container then drank all 8 oz of his bottle. That sweet little boy is gonna sleep gooooood tonight!

Can you see how much he likes it?

He doesn't open his mouth when he's ready for another bit, he just smacks his lips with his tongue!

No comments: