Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday we decided to take Ryan to his first pumpkin patch. We took him to Shaw Farm in Milford. They are known for their corn maze. We didn't do the corn maze but we had a great time checkin out the pumpkins and going on a hayride.

Ryan had a great time at his first pumpkin patch.


So many pumpkins to choose from. I think I will take the cutest pumpkin in the patch! I couldn't resist putting him in the pumpkin patch!

We also took Ryan on his first hayride.

Buckled up and ready to go! Ryan couldn't wait!

This pic cracks me up! Great expression for how I was feeling!

I was sitting right behind the tracker and since it had rained the past few days it was super muddy. I wasn't too sure about the tracker wheel kicking up all the mood. I was sure I was going to get soaked in mud. Thankfully I didn't get dirty!

First family pic at a pumpkin patch. Excited to make this a family tradition. We might even venture to an apple orchard next weekend but we shall see.

No comments: