Monday, October 26, 2009

Paula Deen's Chicken Pot Pie

Paula Deen's Hurry Up Chicken Pot Pie

Oh how I LOVE Paula Deen!

I tried this recipe the other night after seeing it on Kelly's blog. I love all Paula Deen recipe's so I knew this one would be no different. Matt loved it as well so it will definitely be making a come back in the Deepe household. You can find the entire recipe here.

I have Paula Deen's dessert cookbook and it's wonderful. I love to bake so I use it all the time. I highly recommend it.
We had a great day today. We enjoyed lunch at the Cheesecake Factory with some friends in my book club. Ryan fell asleep at the end of lunch but woke up on the way home. I thought he would go right down for a nap but not so much.
After he napped about 40 min. in my arms we headed to the grocery store where Ryan was just an angel!

I just love this little boy more and more every day!

No comments: