Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beautiful Fall Day

Our day started off great! Ryan and I headed to Hobby Lobby in search of his Christmas stocking but to no avail we didn't find it. =( I'm just gonna order it online. I did find two adorable fall decorations that were 50% off. Gotta love that!

After a few other stops we headed home just in time for Ryan's 1 o'clock bottle. I had high hopes of him taking a loooong nap so that I could get a good workout in. Yeah, not so much, he slept for about 45 min and woke up crying his little heart out. I went up to get him and he was really upset. Even after I picked him up he was upset still (very unusual). I think he's teething. The doctor on monday said he wasn't teething but I think he's in the beginning stages. I don't think a tooth will appear next week but I think it's on it's way. He has been sticking everything in his mouth, gumming and sucking in his bottle lip alot.

Since it was so beautiful outside I decided to take Ryan on a walk. I thought Ryan might fall asleep since he didn't nap much but he was wide awake the whole time. But he was great and really enjoyed the fresh air.

How cute are these overalls Mrs. Shimp got Ryan. (Mrs. Shimp is the mom of Matt's childhood friend Joel). They are just the sweetest family. He was just adorable in this outfit.

We started rice cereal last night. Good thing he's naked and it was bath night. Ha! He liked it but we are still working on the spoon and swallowing. He did great opening his mouth for more.

No comments: