Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bibs and burp cloths

Look who is holding his head up so well?
The past few days Ryan has done amazing at tummy time. He is finally using his arms to hold his head and neck up. I'm so proud of him! He is really close to rolling over.

This morning when I put him down for his nap I went in to check on him and he had turned a whole 180 degrees from where I laid him down. This boy loves to be on the move! I'm gonna enjoy this time now that he can't roll or crawl and "get into stuff", ha! Such a big boy!

I've been wanting to get Ryan some embroidered bibs and burp cloths. I ordered these off of Etsy.com and I'm really happy with them. They are so cute!

With Ryan's reflux I have come to appreciate good bibs and burp cloths. These though I will definitely save for pictures or when were out.


The last three days Ryan has been taking a nap in the afternoons after his 1pm feeding. He is taking them in his crib and does pretty well. He naps anywhere from 1-2 hours. Love that it gives me some time to do things around the house like laundry and cleaning or blogging, ha!

No comments: