Saturday, September 5, 2009

We have been busy this last week! My best friend Rachel and her son Alex were in town to visit and meet Ryan! We had a blast and loved hanging out with them! It was great having another Mom to hang out with and do our "mom" thing together! We definitely both had our hands full but it was so fun and we can't wait to see them again! We hope to make it up to Connecticut either this fall or winter!

We went shopping at the new outlets here in Cincy one day! Got some cute stuff for Ryan and Alex at Carter's and Osh Kosh B'gosh! I'm so excited about fall! Ryan has some adorable outfits I can't wait to put him in for the fall!

I just love this smile! He smiles with his eyes!

Raych has some family who live in Northern KY so we took an afternoon to visit them! I've known Raych since we were 12 years old! We meet in Jr. High when our lockers were side by side and we rode the bus together! Raych is like a sister to me so meeting her family was like meeting my own family! They are super sweet and made us feel right at home! I'm glad Raych got to see them while she was visiting!

We went to the pool twice! Ryan did great and actually took a great nap at the pool! Alex, who is 15 months old, had a blast at the pool! I can't wait to take Ryan to the pool next year! He will just love it! I'm sure we will be spending lots of time there!

It's football time in TENNESSEE!!!

We are so excited about football season around here and can't wait to dress Ryan up for his first TN football game!
Go Big Orange!!!

No comments: