Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A runner's world

I've continued running during my workouts and feel energized every time I run. I do 3 miles and run every other quarter mile. I try to run 2-3 days a week and walk the other days. I am always looking for new music to download to my ipod. I love music that gets me energized and helps me push myself those last few minutes!

Look at those feet! Maybe Ryan will grow up to be a runner! Ha! He definitely got his feet from his daddy! Mine are short and squaty!

Here's what's on my current playlist:

Britney Spears - Womanizer
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
Lady Gaga - Just Dance
Lady Gaga - Poker Face
Pink - So What
Justin Timberlake - I'm Bringing Sexy Back
Keith Urban - Somebody Like You
Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love
Marc Cohn - Walking in Memphis
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
Kevin Rudolf - Let it Rock
Gloriana - Wild at Heart
So what is on your playlist for working out?

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Summer, I really love David Crowder Band for running. And Beyonce "Crazy in Love" is a winner! I'm glad the running is going well!