Monday, September 21, 2009

Did you know?

Do you use Dawn Foam dish soap?
We used it in our house and LOVE it! Especially now that I wash bottles ALL the time, ha! I pick up a bottle almost every time I go to the store! Well Matt found online the consistency is 2/3 water and 1/3 regular dawn soap! Who knew! We tried it out and waala we have dawn foam dish soap. I feel dumb for paying for water this whole time, oh well! If you like the foam soap try it out!


I took Ryan today to get his three month photos taken. We didn't have any newborn pictures taken professionally. I decided I wanted prof. pics of him at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. We are going Thursday to look at the proofs and decide on what we want. Hope we don't break the bank, ha!

I was a little nervous at how Ryan would do. Well this little boy is the best! He took at great nap this morning for about an hour and a half so he was good and rested. I fed him before we left home and I was so worried he was going to spit up on his outfit during the photos. (I changed him into the outfit after we got to the studio) I took 3 outfits but only wanted to use one! It was soooo cute!
He surprised me and didn't spit up until the very end. I was holding him at the time so it didn't get on him too much. I was so relieved. The photographers did an awesome job of getting him to smile and laugh. They said he was so easy and just adorable. I think we got some really cute pics and I can't wait to see them.

No comments: