Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Besties

As I mentioned in my previous post my best friend Rachel and her 15 month old son Alex came to visit us last week! I enjoy and cherish every opportunity we get to spend together and hang out! We usually only get to see each other about twice a year! We loved having them here!

Raych is expecting her second baby next spring! We are so excited about baby Tichy and can't wait to find out what she is having!

Here we are with our boys! Hard to believe that 17 years ago we were riding the bus and gossiping over boys and here we are 17 years later as wives and moms to these adorable little boys! It was so neat to stroll our little boys and do our mom thing! I so wish she lived closer =(

I love this pic of Raych and Alex, might be one of my favs!

Alex absolutely LOVED the pool! All I kept thinking while he was playing in the water is how much fun Ryan will have next summer at the pool! He's gonna be a water baby! Have you seen his feet? He might just be the next Michael Phelps, ha!!!

We are in the process of planning our trip to Connecticut sometime before next spring!

*post coming soon - before and after pics of our landscape we just had done and our trip to Memphis!

2 comments:

Rachel Tichy said...

I LOVE the pictures!! It was such a great visit!! I miss you guys so much!! Can't wait to have you and Ryan come visit!! Lots of love, Raych

Kelly M said...

Wow Summer, looks like the weather is still nice in Cinci! I am sure little Ryan will love spending summer days poolside with you next year.