Saturday, September 19, 2009

Vol Pride

I can honestly say that I didn't expect TN to walk away winners today against Florida but I was very excited to see they came to play a great game. I was frustrated last week when Crompton make silly mistakes and played like a high school rookie. I was excited to see TN offense actually have their act together today. Of course there were still mistakes made and missed points but overall they played a great game! I'm proud to be a UT Vol (even though I didn't go to school there I consider myself a vol, ha.)
Ryan watched his first TN game while we were in Memphis. He already loves to watch the game. I think it's all the orange that grabs and keeps his attention, ha! He's such a cutie in his orange! Can't wait to buy him more orange as he gets bigger and starts really enjoying the game like his momma!

I have to have Matt's help now getting pics of Ryan smiling. Our camera has an orange light that comes on when you focus the camera and whenever I get Ryan to smile and push the button to focus he gets mesmerized by it and gets a stunned look on his face, ha! I get him to smile and Matt takes the picture now!

He's gonna be such a cute little boy! What a heart breaker! Do you think I'm biased? HA!

He's saying "Crompton, what in the world are you doing? Get some confidence and play some real ball"!

Sweet Love!

1 comment:

The Toohigs said...

oh my gosh, summer, that smile is heartwarming- especially knowing that he's smiling at his mama! i love it! he is so adorable!