Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hold on tight

Ryan has started holding his bottle when we feed him! He's so advance ;) He usually likes to play with my fingers or his bottle while he's eating! It's so cute! He will only hold it for 3-4 min but I'm sure soon enough he will be holding it the whole time! Now if I could only get him to burp himself, ha!

I recently purchased a fireplace screen for our fireplace and I love it! It makes such a difference in our family room! Adds class and elegance! Plus it will keep Ryan away from the hot fireplace in the winter!


I just love this sweet little boy! I love that he loves to cuddle and that I can cradle him and put him to sleep in my arms in seconds! He is the greatest blessing in our lives!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Oh, that last picture makes my heart sing! What a cutie!

Cxx