Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll

Tomorrow is October 1st and I feel like it's really fall now! The weather however went from 80's to 60's overnight. What happened to fall? I love wearing jeans and t-shirts in the fall, especially sporting my TN Vol t's. Hoping it will warm up a tad but I'm loving this fall weather. I love dressing Ryan up in his long sleeve onsies and cute pants.

I can't wait to take Ryan to his first pumpkin patch!

One of my favorite things about fall is hot apple cider. I don't get it very often but when I do it just warms me from the inside out.
I love walking by Bath and Body Works in the mall and smelling the pumpkin spice candles. Love the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon.

One of my favorite decorations is this big pumpkin that sits on my coffee table!

And my little stuffed turkey and small pumpkin!

Matt's favorite thing about fall...the pumpkin filled with candy corn. Love a little yummy sweetness here and there. I love halloween candy! It's my favorite next to easter candy.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Enjoy all your cute little decorations this year, because next year you will have a little man causing chaos to all those pretties! Just speaking from experience!

Summer said...

oh your so right! I didn't even think about that! I will surely enjoy them this year! =)