Friday, September 18, 2009

Bedtime

Look who is sleeping in his own bed! Well Ryan has been sleeping in his crib for a week now! He is doing really well.
We either get him ready for bed or give him a bath around 7:30. I read him a story and of course Goodnight Moon then I lay him down between 8-8:30. He has done soooo good so far! He doesn't fuss at all!
He sleeps pretty well through the night. He does wake up a couple times during the night and fusses but he won't take a paci and I don't want to pick him up. So I go check on him, usually have to move him back onto his mat and he calms himself down. Usually only takes a couple minutes until he is fast asleep again. I'm praying he grows out of this and will sleep better as time goes on!

We are blessed to have a baby who sleeps well at night. Now if I could only get him to take a nap in the afternoon then he probably wouldn't be so cranky when 4pm rolls around!

No comments: