Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up


 We had such a fun weekend.  Friday night we had a date night with our small group.  It was so nice to get out without the kiddos and enjoy adult conversations.  


Saturday was absolutely beautiful.  It's been gray and gloomy the last few days so it was so nice to see some sunshine.  I am itching for some spring weather.  I'm counting down the days til spring is here.  I can't wait to not have to bundle up everyone and go outside to play.  

Saturday night we joined a big group of friends to celebrate my friend Laura's birthday.  I'm sad I didn't get any pictures but we had the best time.  We laughed so much and just had a great time.  It was so fun and I'm so thankful to my sweet in-laws who came over to watch the boys while we went out.  

Sunday was just a nice relaxing day.  We went to church and came home for lunch and naps.  



No comments: