Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Matt



Before I got married there were many qualities that I was looking for in a husband! I was lucky and blessed enough to find those qualities in Matt and even more!


Not only is Matt the BEST husband and father but he is also a leader, hard worker, spiritual leader, encourager, he is smart, supporter and most importantly a man who loves Jesus!

I absolutely love watching him interact with our boys. You see the love he has for them in his eyes. Ryan and Colton are so lucky to have a daddy who loves them SO much!


Happy Birthday to my best friend and the man I am lucky enough to spend my life and share two amazing boys with. I wish I could do something great for his birthday this year but we have a busy two year old and a sweet newborn. I hope he knows how proud of him I am and how much I appreciate all he does for me and his family.

Happy Birthday Matt! I love you! Ryan, Colton, Annabelle and Gracie love you so very much!

No comments: