Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday



We had such a fun and busy day today! Our morning started off meeting our friends the Joseph's at Chick-fil-A for lunch! Ryan had absolutely no interest in lunch and only wanted to play. We were quite the sight with two busy toddlers running around and we were trying to feed babies. I'm sure we looked like we were nuts and well...we were, but you can't stay home all day! ha!

We came home after lunch and while Ryan napped my friend Kristin and her little boy Jackson came over to visit and meet Colton. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of Jackson! He is just the cutest little boy with the prettiest blue eyes! He loved playing with all of Ryan's toys! It was great to visit with Kristin and catch up!

Tonight our friends the Preston's came over to visit and have dinner with us! We ordered pizza since that would be easy and no one would have to cook. We just let the kids play in the family room while we visited and chatted!

Their little boy Elliot just turned one a few weeks ago! He is so sweet and so good! Ryan loved showing Elliot his toys!

I got so tickled watching Ellie bounce Ryan around on her knee. Ryan laughed and laughed and laughed! I thought he was going to be sick he was laughing so hard!

Their little girl Evie will be 3 in September. She is SO smart and has the most vivid imagination. She was talking non stop and making up these stories! She is so cute!

I'm looking forward to the weekend and spending some family time together! I'm hoping to make it back to church on Sunday! I have definitely missed it and looking forward to seeing friends!

No comments: