Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tuesday

The weather this week has been absolutely beautiful! Fall is just around the corner and I can't wait to get out my jeans and t-shirts! And it's almost football time in TENNESSEE!!!! I know we don't stand a chance at having a good season but I gotta root for my volunteers!

We hit up the park this afternoon since it was so beautiful outside! I thought Ryan might play a little on the playground but since he's not walking independently he didn't like it too much. He did though LOVE the swings. He always has the best time swinging!

Ryan is getting two more teeth in addition to his molars coming in. The two new ones are on either side of his two bottom teeth. He must be teething because he's been a little fussy and clingy the last couple days and drooling a ton. Poor baby!

I am loving this cooler weather and hope it sticks around for awhile!


No comments: