Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Swimming and Stairs

It has been one HOT HOT HOT day here in OH!!! My car read 102 today! I thought when I moved from Memphis that I had escaped the hot and humidity but oh no, it has followed me to Cincy! We ran to the post office after lunch and just that little errand had me sweating and just wanting to stay inside.

Here's a short video of Ryan from his swim lesson on Saturday. The blonde is his swim teacher.


Tonight Ryan had a first! He climbed the stairs for the first time. He has climbed one or two stairs at our friends house but tonight he climbed all the stairs. I couldn't believe how fast he was! We have baby gates at our house to keep him off the stairs but tonight Matt tried it with him and he was a pro, ha! He's growing up so fast!!!



No comments: