Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Myrtle Beach Vacation Part 2 of 2

We attempted to take pictures on the beach three different times, ha! It was so HOT I was sweating before we even started taking pics! I'm glad we did get a few good ones!
Lillian Grace and Ryan "horsin' around" haha! They are so cute! This was taken at Barefoot Landing, a popular destination for tourist with many cute shops and restaurant.
Ryan looking out into the waves. Did I mention that he loved the ocean?
This is what he did most of the time, ha! I didn't take my eyes off him for a second, he is quick and fearless...SCARY for momma!!!
Please excuse my wild mane in this picture as it was very windy and HOT!!!

Adam and Lillian Grace
She is such a doll!
This is one of my favorite pics of us on the beach!


Adam, Katie and Lillian Grace
Once Ryan was done eating one night he decided to go over and check out what Lillian Grace was having for dinner. She eats EVERYTHING and is such a good eater. I was hoping she would rub off on Ryan but unfortunately that didn't happen. I think he is saying in this pic "LG, what are you eating? That looks gross".
They posed for me!
Ryan found his way into the pantry and pulled out a bag of sun chips and dumbed the entire contents onto the floor. The reason he is crying in this pic is because I was standing right there and saw what was about the happen and told him "NO!!!" Obviously I wasn't quick enough.
I was upset at first then yelled at Matt to grab the camera, ha! Ryan was so cute he started picking up the chips and eating them, hahaha! All we could do was laugh!
Lillian Grace and Ryan hanging out in the Pepper Palace while the guys shopped around for just the right hot sauce. They were obsessed!
Ryan's first carousel ride! He was a little frightened at first but by the end he was enjoying it!

These were taken the morning we left MB. I was glad Ryan got one last play time at the beach.
Before getting on the road we stopped in Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Oh my word!!!! It's been a long time since I've been in a KK store and had some "hot now" doughnuts. They were to die for! We even took a few extras for a snack on the road. We needed the sugar to stay awake, ha!
Ryan having his first bit of a Krispy Kreme doughnut. And yes, I know, I'm a bad parent and have spoiled my child. Don't worry though, I only gave him about three tiny bits. He loved it!! Good thing we hardly ever had doughnuts! Ha!

Ryan did great on the 12 hour car ride home. We left MB around 9:30 Saturday morning and got home around 9:30pm. We had a wonderful trip to the beach and can't wait for our next beach vacation! Plans are already underway for next year!!!

No comments: