Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day in the Life

Today has been a day full of playing and running errands! Ryan loves to play and get into everything! He took three steps today from the couch to the chair!
I believe he has officially dropped his morning nap. The last few days I haven't put him down for a morning nap and he's done great. Hasn't acted tired or fussed at all. I put him down around 1 for his afternoon nap and he sleeps for about 3 hours. I will say I like having more time to run errands in the morning and get stuff done outside the house. Another plus is he goes to bed earlier since he gets up earlier from his nap.
This afternoon when Matt came home from work he watched Ryan so I could get a pedicure! So blessed to have such a wonderful husband! The color I picked was a little brighter pink than I usually choose but it it looks good! It was so nice to get pampered!!!
Hope you had a great Thursday!

No comments: