Monday, August 2, 2010

And the list goes on...

Today has been a busy day of marking things off my "to do" list!

I am a type A person and love to make lists. I have a running list in my planner of "things" I'm determined to do this week!
Some of the "things" on my list right now:
- Call and make appointment for Ryan's physical before his ear tube surgery.
- Register for Ladies Bible Study.
- Call terminix and schedule inspection and quote.
- Register Ryan for Tumblebees.
- Order Ryan's first year and family pics.
- Send a package to a friend.
- Send card to a friend who just had a baby.
- Order a video monitor (I HATE our baby monitor and there are so many times I wish I had a video monitor).
Big one: FINISH Ryan's photo album.

I love checking things off my list, it brings so much satisfaction.

Do you make lists?

No comments: