Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday because I am worn out. This little mess below is a hand full! We went to the pool today and Ryan had a blast. This afternoon he has been getting into everything, especially everything he's not suppose to. Oh the joys of motherhood!

Ryan has been coughing off and on today and I'm worried he might be getting sick. boo! Tonight I started giving Ryan his dinner and he flipped out...big time, so Matt took him downstairs to chill out. He came back up to eat dinner and would only eat bread. I was honestly just glad he was eating and not screaming. After about 15 min of eating bread he finally decided to eat his ziti and he couldn't get enough of it. I'm glad he ate a good dinner and went to bed happy boy.

I'm looking forward to a low key, relaxing weekend with my boys! What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: