Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday

I have really loved going to the gym on Monday and Wednesday morning for my workout. I do a cardio resistence class and can really push myself and get an awesome workout. This morning I almost threw up (the real test of a great workout) but I pushed on. The time works out great for us because we get to the gym at 9:30, put Ryan in the daycare and I'm done at 10:45. We rush home and I put Ryan down a little after 11 for his nap. On days we don't go to the gym he goes down around 10:30.
For the past week now he goes down well in the morning and sleeps at least an hour. The afternoon nap has been different this past week. He used to sleep at least 2 hours in the afternoon but for the past week he's only slept about an hour. I'm beginning to think he might be ready to drop a nap. Part of me wants him to drop a nap so we have more time to be out but on the flip side I like being able to get things done during his naps.
Ryan LOVES his stuffed animals right now. This morning when I went to get him I put his monkey back in his crib and he wanted to hold him and didn't want out yet, ha! Such a silly boy!

And who is going to watch The Bachelor Pad on ABC tonight????

Former bachelors and bachelorettes compete for money as they all move into the bachelor mansion. It promises to be filled with lots of drama!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Summer,
Ryan is getting so big and he is such a cutie!! I love how you dress him and um I think Kelcee has that same ducky! Does it quack Old McDonald? My neighbor bought it for her for Easter!!

Glad you had a great workout! When Kelcee was that age she started shying away from two naps and I was a bit hesitant but I went with it and just gave her an afternoon nap and she slept 3 hours in the afternoon and well she still takes naps and sleeps anywhere from 1.5 to 3 hours....it was a transition but totally worth it....all kiddos are different though....

I can't wait for The Bachelor Pad, I put that on my blog today too LOL....I should be watching it now but I am Tivo'ing it to watch later....

xoxo
Summer ;0)

PS thanks for praying for me and all your kind words and I'm so sorry I haven't commented in awhile I have had so much going on.....