Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Music to a Momma's Ears

Ryan started saying momma yesterday. It is absolutely music to my ears! His favorite word has been dada for the longest time. He will crawl to me when I'm cooking in the kitchen and say mommoma and want me to pick him up. It doesn't get any better than that. I love hearing him say momma!
Today we tried one nap today and Ryan did pretty well. Obviously we have done this before but on a normal basis he takes two naps. I had some errands to do this morning then we grabbed lunch with Anissa and Elizabeth. Ryan was great but I'm thinking he probably needs to go down for nap around 1pm. He slept from 1:30-4 today.
It is still so hot here we have been enjoying lots of playtime inside!
Ryan is sooooo close to walking. He has been standing unassisted alot more and will even take one to two steps at a time. He takes a step from the couch to the chair or to the coffee table. He loves to stand up and walk around things. He will be walking any day now!
Ryan is such a little ham! He is all boy... he loves to throw things right now. When I go to put food on his tray he will try to put the food back on the plate or in the bowl. It's so funny until he tries to throw the food on the floor. Thank goodness for two little vacuums we call Annabelle and Gracie, ha!
I am so blessed to be this little cutie's mom and stay home with him everyday!

No comments: