Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lately

 
Our week has been pretty quiet so far but we are gearing up for a fun Halloween tomorrow.  Ryan has his preschool party and depending on the weather we will hopefully trick or treat tomorrow night.  We are supposed to have severe thunderstorms so I'm kinda thinking they will postpone to Friday which is cool with me.  Who wants to be out in the rain anyhow.  

Although it's been pretty uneventful there are a few moments in these precious days that I want to remember.  
The other night the boys were having hot dogs for dinner.  Colton was trying to eat his from the middle and I told Ryan to show him how to eat it.  He said "Colton, this is how you eat a hot dog...you have to concentrate".  

Today at school Ryan was so proud that he earned a green sticker for helping clean up.  He is pretty good about picking up toys at home but his teachers always tell me how he loves to help clean up.  He is a typical first born type A and a rule follower.  Thank you Lord!

Colton, the typical baby, is very talkative and likes to be the center of attention.  He is glued to me right now and even gets jealous of the dogs if they are sitting in my lap.  Really?!?  Every morning when he wakes up he asks for daddy and throughout the day will ask where is daddy.  He smiles so big when he sees daddy, gives him a big hug...then runs over to mommy! What?!? Ok I'll take my momma's boys as long as I can!

No comments: