Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday


1. I am loving all the fall recipe's on pinterest lately!  I can't go on there late at night because it makes me hungry.  There are so many pumpkin, apple and cinnamon recipes I want to try.  


2. This is the last weekend in October and our last chance for pumpkin farms!  We went to a pumpkin farm while in Memphis a few weeks ago but I hope that we get a chance to visit one this weekend here at home.  It's the last weekend of pumpkin season so I'm ready to make it the best! 


3. I LOVE fall fashion.  I wore my new riding boots for the first time this week and I practically floated in them, maybe it was just me, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them.  So after reading Sheaffer over at PinterestToldMeTo.blogspot.com post about leggings, I'm now busting at the seam to get my first pair of leggings along with some fall sweaters and cardigan's and maybe a few scarfs for fun.  I never really thought I could wear leggings with my body type but after reading Sheaffer's recommendations I think I can pull it off!  We shall see!  I ordered some stables this afternoon and I cannot wait to get them!


4. I am still on a high from my MOPS trip to KS last week!  It was such an incredible trip!  God is doing amazing things in and through of MOPS group and I am SO excited about that!  What a privilege to be apart of such an amazing group of women in this sisterhood we call MOPS!


5.  A big happy birthday to Papau today!  We hope you had a wonderful birthday and look forward to seeing you this weekend!

No comments: