Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

 I'm linking up this week for Five on Friday!


1.  I made these cookies for a friend hosting a baby shower last weekend!  They turned out super cute!  I had two orders this week for cookies!  I will post them soon.  


2.  I make cookies for friends, family, and friends of friends.  Of course I sell them.  I've had so many comments from people telling me I need to open a cookie business or shop.  I would LOVE to open a cookie shop one day.  I'm getting more request daily for orders and I really want to get a professional website to send people to to get info about my cookies, pricing and a gallery of pictures.  



3. Speaking of cookies I have been debating and looking into getting a kopykat to use for cookie decorating.  They are expensive but I think I've decided to purchase one.  Hoping to just get better with my skill.


4.  My week went by so quickly since we were out of town the first part of the week.  We have a busy weekend starting with family pictures tomorrow morning, a birthday party, family cookout with Mops friends and friends over for dinner on Sunday night.



5.  I made this baked ziti from the-girl-who-ate-everything last night for dinner and it was amazing!  I usually hate eating leftovers but I can't wait to have it again tonight for dinner.
 
I had to add these pictures of my boys!  They are just too cute and sweet!  Love them!!!



No comments: