Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Great Weekend

Saturday morning I met up with these pretty ladies and we headed to the spa for a girls day of pampering.  I got a prenatal massage and the girls got massages and facials.  We have a fun time and laughed until our bellies hurt.  We definitely came away with lots of stories and memories, haha!  

 
After the spa we got cleaned up and headed to 12 South to do some shopping.  The girls loved all the little boutiques and shops.  We started getting hungry so we knew it was time to find a place for dinner.  We ended up at The Tavern in The Gulch.  It was yummy and turned out being a fun place for dinner.  

We stayed up way too late talking and just hanging out.  It was SOoooo good to see then and I enjoyed their visit so much.  I can't wait for our next girls trip!  

Sunday morning Matt had to work and I took the boys to church.  Love this picture of these two little hams.  They melt my heart.  I love this age!  They are really fun these days.  

These two are two peas in a pod.  Ryan loves spending time with daddy and Matt is equally crazy about him.  

And of course this little monkey had to get in the picture too.  He is so funny and so cute.  He keeps us laughing and such a joy!  I love love love these three boys and SO blessed to call them mine. 

No comments: