Friday, February 20, 2015

35 Weeks

 

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 weeks
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!  
Sydney Deborah

Movement: She moves constantly!  I'm pretty sure she is head down as it feels like a foot in my ribs most of the time!   She still moves a lot but I'm sure she is starting to run out of room.  
Sleep:  Sleeping good but can be hard to find a comfortable position in-between getting up to go pee.  
What I miss:  Bending over and just having more energy. 
Cravings:  nothing really except fruit and sweet tea!
Symptoms: I get tired so easily.  I'm still working out 5 days a week (except this week I only worked out two days since we were iced in and no school all week)  I am looking forward to getting back in the gym next week.  I don't like to sit in one spot for very long.  I get restless and have to move.   I hate to complain because honestly I am so thankful to have made it this far with a healthy baby and pregnancy.  

I have my 36 week appointment on Tuesday and will see if I'm dilated at all.  

I've been washing up newborn clothes and blankets and getting things ready for my hospital diaper bag!  Eek!!!  It's still hard to believe we are having a baby in less than four weeks!!!  I'm so excited and cannot wait to meet this sweet baby girl.  
  
In typical third baby fashion we have hardly anything ready, haha.  Her room is not painted, no furniture and no bedding yet.  I'm working on getting a painter to paint her room and the furniture should all be in this week so hopefully it will be here soon.  The bedding is ordered but probably won't be here til the second week of March.  Haha!  I just have to laugh.  We have the bassinet, swing and bouncy seat and that's really all we need in the very beginning anyway.  It will all come together eventually.

No comments: