Friday, January 30, 2015

Five on Friday



Here what has been going on this week around here!

1.  Tonight was pizza night with the boys.  They loved it and had the best time making their own pizzas.  

2.  I made this Cheesy Sausage Skillet Lasagna this week and it was awesome.  I almost always enjoy recipes from Picky-Palate and she did not disappoint in this recipe.  You can find the recipe HERE

 The only difference I made was I added a half pound of ground beef and I used breakfast sausage b/c I didn't have italian sausage on hand.  I'm sure using the italian sausage adds a yummy spice and kick to it.  It was still really good and an easy way to make lasagna.  

3.  I know, I'm obsessed!!!  Obsessed with Etsy and monogramming!  Haha!!!  And maybe obsessed with PINK!  
What a great "mail" week this week.  I got these adorable goodies in the mail and I am just giddy about them.  Oh I can hardly wait to see sweet Sydney in these adorable outfits.  Way too much fun!  

 

4.  
I am so glad some good TV is back on.  Scandal finally started back last night and I was on pins and needles the whole time.  And then my mouth dropped open in the last five minutes.   OMG Olivia, you are in big trouble!!  As you remember I watched all three seasons last semester and now it's my new favorite show.  
Do you watch?   I love texting my friends during the show who are watching as well. 


And I discovered this awesome medical show a few weeks ago and I love it.  I love the medical shows that usually come on in the summer but this one is a little different.  It's a show about seven residents from Vanderbilt Hospital who are living in a house together in Nashville and going through residency.  It's fascinating to see what they have to go through and the challenges that come with studying to be a doctor.  



 5.  
This weekend Matt begins his 6 day work week.  From now until April 15th he will be working on Saturday.  Boo ;(  None of us like it but it just comes with the territory of being an accountant.  He is a little nervous about what to expect with his first tax season but I know he will do a great job.  

So with Matt working I'm planning to clean the house and get some stuff put away and organized around here.  I told the boys we will do something fun tomorrow but I'm looking forward to a clean house getting stuff done around the house.  



No comments: