Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year

Our Christmas festivities contented into the new year!  My parents and brother came to visit on New Years Day.  It's so nice that we are only three hours from them now!  They came up on Thursday and stayed til Sunday.  

I am so sad that I didn't get many pictures with them.  For some reason I forget to pull out my camera when they are here.  Thankfully we will see them in about a month so we will have to make up. 

The boys were excited to open their Christmas presents from Nana, Grandad and Uncle Matt.  The boys got some more legos and these cool air planes that make noise.  My parents got them remote control monster trucks and they LOVE them.  They are slightly obsessed!  They are the fastest remote control cars I've ever seen.  They will be perfect to take outside when it gets warm.  

My mom and I did some more shopping for baby Sydney while they were here.  I love having someone to ohh and ahh over everything.  It's so surreal that we will be welcoming a sweet baby girl in just a few months!!!  

We enjoyed a nice visit and look forward to seeing them again soon!

No comments: