Thursday, January 15, 2015

30 Weeks



I'm 30 weeks! 

I haven't been great at taking pictures or updating this time around.  That's the third baby for ya, ha!  It's been almost two months since I took a picture.  

As you can tell me and this baby are growing fast!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!  
Sydney Deborah

Movement: She moves constantly!  It feels like summersaults in my belly all the time.  Lately I've been felling a foot (maybe a butt or head, who knows) in my ribs.  Fun times!
Sleep:  Sleeping great!
What I miss:  Not a lot.  
Cravings:  nothing really except fruit and sweet tea
Symptoms: I get tired so easily.  I'm still working out 5 days a week but by the time we get home from school in the afternoons I am beat and ready to lay down and rest, and I usually do.  I don't like to sit in one spot for very long.  I get restless and have to move.   I hate to complain because honestly I am so thankful to have made it this far with a healthy baby and pregnancy.  

I had my glucose test a few weeks ago and I passed, woohoo!  

I had my 30 week appointment today.  Hearing baby's heartbeat never gets old.  Sydney had a great heartbeat of 140 today.  She was wiggling and moving all around for the nurse.  

Here is a comparison photo of all three pregnancies.  
Ryan, Colton and Sydney (all at 30 weeks)
I am so excited to meet this sweet baby girl and cannot wait to see what she will look like.  

No comments: