Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had a great weekend around here!  Friday night we chilled at home and ordered pizza for dinner.  Matt did homework while I caught up on my shows and researched vacation places.  Oh yeah baby!!!

Saturday I took the boys to run some errands while Matt took a take home mid term.  The boys were good and I enjoyed spending time with them.  

Saturday night we went to a MOPS couples date night at a friends house.  It was great to fellowship with everyone and just hang out.  We enjoyed playing pool, watching the olympics and playing games.  

Last night I went to dinner with some of my best girlfriends and had such a sweet time.  We laughed, we cried and we encouraged one another.  All of us are going through difficult times right now and it was just huge to have their love and support.  I love these women so much and SO thankful for their friendship.  
 

No comments: