Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Our Weekend

 
We had a great weekend!  Friday night Matt and I had a date night at Nada!  I totally meant to take a picture of us and remembered once we got home and changed into pajamas.  It was amazing as always and great to spend time with my honey.  

Saturday morning I took the boys to get haircuts and grab some lunch.  They boys did great and we enjoyed a yummy lunch!

Sunday morning Matt competed in his first rowing competition.  It was the Cincinnati Indoor Rowing Championship.  He competed in the Masters division.  

He hurt his ankle back last summer and started rowing for his workout.  He realized quickly that he has good numbers and is fast.  I have to brag on him a little bit here.  He had multiple people stop him at the gym and tell him how good and fast he is.  

So proud my hubs won BRONZE!!!  Way to go honey, we are so proud of you!  And for the record he was competing with men who have been competing for years and Matt has only been training for about 8 months.  

And this boy was so proud of the house he an daddy made!  Love him so!!!

No comments: