Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

 
Ryan's Valentine's for his friends at school!  I saw these doughnut designs weeks ago and thought they were SO cute.  I thought they would be perfect for Valentines so I just had to search for just the right printable.  

They turned out perfectly!  Definitely a favorite valentine!

This was Ryan's Valentine for his little girlfriend Jillian!  She loved it!

We had Ryan's preschool Valentine's party today.  Colton joined along like he was four years old, since he thinks he's four anyway.  

They had valentine treats, made  a valentine craft and played games.  It was a fun party.  

Me and one of my favorite valentine's!  He was so excited about his box of valentines.  He could hardly wait to open it once we got home.  

Since it was Valentine's day I thought it was a perfect day to eat lunch at Chuey's.  I am obsessed with their Queso dip.  It's so good and I could just about eat my weight in it.  They boys did great and always love eating chips and salsa.  

It was good food and good times had by all. 

No comments: