Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday - My Favorite Day of the Week


I am SO thankful that I get to stay home with our boys!  These are precious days that I love spending time with them.  I love that I get to pour into their little lives every day.

Tuesday is my favorite day of the week!  Even though I love spending every day with my boys Tuesdays are great because I get a little break.  Ryan has preschool until 1:30 and Colton has MDO from 9-1.  I usually go to the gym, meet a friend for lunch or run errands.  I feel like I can get so much done.  It's such a blessing to have this one day a week I get a break!

Someone wanted to have a picnic in his bed at nap time. Eating his turkey sandwich from lunch! 

We had spaghetti for dinner!  Thankfully everyone loves spaghetti around here!

Colton especially loves spaghetti!  He said, spaghetti, you want some?

No comments: