Wednesday, November 13, 2013

34

 
Today is my 34th birthday!  

Ryan came in to snuggle with me before we started our morning.  He told me "I have a great idea mommy, we should get a bouncy house for your birthday"!  He's so funny! That boy cracks me up!  Matt has a huge test today so he left early and won't be home until late tonight.  

I got the boys up and ready just like any other day.  I told them that we were going to a special birthday lunch with friends after school.  

I got to have a sweet birthday lunch with some of my best friends.  Laura, Jayne and Jennifer joined us at Chuey's for a delicious lunch!

Since Matt won't get home until after the boys are in bed and I have a moms night out tomorrow night we decided to postpone birthday cake until Friday.  Matt and I are going on a date night Saturday and I cannot wait.  We are long overdue and looking forward to some quality time with my sweetheart.  

We went to City BBQ tonight and Ryan ate his first BBQ sandwich tonight!  Woohoo!  BBQ, sweet tea, this boy is southern to the core!  

The boys were wild and sweet today!  I have been so blessed by friends and family today wishing me a happy birthday!  The Lord has blessed me with some of the best friends I could ask for!  I don't know what this year holds for me but I know the Lord has great plans!

No comments: