Monday, November 18, 2013

Birthday Weekend

Saturday night Matt and I went on a date night to celebrate my birthday but what I didn't know was that our friends, Mike and Deanna were meeting us for dinner.  What a wonderful surprise.  I really had no idea until we got to the restaurant and the hostess asked if we were waiting for another couple.  Matt was bummed that she spoiled the little secret but I was thrilled and definitely surprised!  

We enjoyed a delicious dinner overlooking the city of Cincinnati.  And of course the company was awesome.  We love hanging out with Mike and Deanna.  It was a blast and can't wait to do it again!

(I made Matt take a picture of me in my new boots and leggings, ha!  I've gotten so many compliments on the boots - LOVE them!)


Saturday morning my friend Jayne and I went to the holiday market downtown.  It was good but I was a little disappointed they had so many food vendors.  I wish they had more home decor stuff.  

Sunday we went over to Matt's uncle's house for lunch!  It was great to see everyone and the boys had a blast running around and playing.  They were busy boys!  We headed home around 3:30 and of course neither had napped but I knew they wouldn't fall asleep on the forty minute drive home....wrong!  Both boys fell asleep about half way home.  They were tuckered out.  They both woke up when we pulled in the driveway so it was just early bedtimes last night!  


What a fun jam packed weekend!  I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is next week!  

1 comment:

kimmie said...

Love the boots! You look great! Are those the Frye "Melissa"? If so I got the same pair for my anniversary! Love them!!