Friday, November 15, 2013

Five on Friday - Thankful Edition

I'm linking up with 5 of Friday to wrap up our week!  I thought it would be fun to do a Thankful Edition of Five on Friday!

1. Another year of Life
I celebrated my 34th birthday this week!  I am thankful for another year of life.  God has blessed me above and beyond and I am thankful every day for the joy of life.  I'm thankful for good health and an active life.  

2.  Friends
This morning we met our friends, the Krafts, for a big family breakfast at First Watch.  The boys had THE best time with the Kraft girls and we loved catching up with Mike and Deana.  
 I am SO thankful for these friends.  They are easily our best friends here and we love hanging out with them and their girls.  The boys are crazy about the Kraft girls and the feeling is mutual.  

3.  Cookie Business
Sweetsugarbelle posted these ADORABLE turkey cookies the other day and I had to make them!  Wouldn't they be perfect on your Thanksgiving table. 

I love to make cookies and I am so thankful for the God given ability and love of decorating cookies.  
4. Giving
One of my favorite things about this time of year is taking the boys shopping to fill our Operation Christmas Child shoebox.  I try to explain to a four year old, in the best way, how we have been so blessed and we want to bless other people.  I am thankful that we can bless others and share that amazing gift with our kids.  
5. Family
I am SO thankful for my beautiful family that God has so graciously blessed me with.  They have showered me with so much love this week.  When putting Ryan down for his nap/quiet time today he said "mommy, I love your kisses".  Melted my heart!  Love these boys and Matt like crazy!

No comments: