Monday, November 4, 2013

Our Weekend


I didn't take a single picture this weekend!  Boo!  I had every intention to get a picture before church on sunday, and we were even up and ready an hour early, but I totally forgot.  I thought I would share some pictures today from our fall family photo shoot a few weeks ago.  Here are some of my favs.  


Saturday I took the boys to get their feet measured for new shoes.  They have been wearing the same shoes for 6-8 months so I knew it was time for new shoes.  Both boys have both grown almost two whole sizes.  Yay for new shoes!  


Saturday night we ordered in food and hung out with each other.  There are not many shows on TV that Matt and I watch together but Saturday afternoon we came across this show on History channel called "The Men Who Built America".  The documentary is about moguls Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Carnegie, Ford and J.P. Morgan and how they rose from obscurity and in the process helped build America.   It was fascinating and really good.  Highly recommend especially if you are a history buff.     We are so old - wild saturday night ordering food in and watching the History channel, bahahaha!  

And that's our weekend in a nutshell!  

No comments: