Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful

We have all been somewhat out of sorts this week.  The boys and I have been battling this nasal sinus congestion all week.  I'm not sure if its allergy related with spring and everything in bloom or a cold.  It has all made us a little more fussy and cranky.

Colton is discovering his independence and while I admire that it is hard and requires a lot of patience!  Lord, help me to have patience to get through this phase.

This morning while doing my daily devotional I was reminded to be thankful!  Thankful for their little lives.  Thankful they are growing and thriving.  Thankful I can stay home and spend every day with them!  Thankful for the good days and the bad days.  

Some days I cannot wait for Matt to get home so I can get a little "break".  Even if just to have a partner to lean on when the boys start complaining and not eating dinner, fighting over toys, Colton getting into everything including the pantry and pulling everything out, or just being wild and energetic boys!

This is a short season in my life and I don't want to waste it or look back with regrets.  I want to treasure my children.  They are such a joy and a blessing!  Love them so much!  I want to study them and get to know the little people God made them.  God has given me and Matt the greatest gift in raising these sweet boys to love Jesus and love others.  

No comments: