Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Randoms

 
Totally randomness today!  

Is it spring yet?  Isn't the first day of spring this next week?  Where is my warm weather???  I bought some shorts today, do you think I'm ready for warmer weather?  Yes Ma'am!

I've had three friends have their babies in the last week.  There is a baby boom around here. 

 Ryan and I enjoyed playing downstairs in the basement this afternoon while Colton napped.  We played trains and did a number game.  He knows his numbers so well.  I'm so proud of him.  

I'm ashamed to say I still have my valentine's decorations out.  I finally pulled out my spring/Easter stuff. Hopefully it will get put out before the Easter bunny arrives.

We talked about Easter crafts with your kids yesterday at Mops.  I'm so excited to do some in the next few weeks with Ryan.  He somewhat understands about Jesus and why we celebrate Easter but we mostly focus on Jesus is Alive!  

I shopped for the boys Easter baskets the other day.  I'm pretty sure I got everything except I want to get Ryan the Jesus Storybook Bible.  We have a wonderful toddler Bible my best friend gave him when he was born but the storybook Bible goes into more details and has beautiful illustrations.  I think he's going to love it.  

We have loved story time in Ryan's bed.  I love listening to him talk and tell me about his day.  That is the time he really opens up and tells us about things, about his day or what happened during the day.


Lastly, I made these cookies for my friend Jayne's whose sister turns 50 next week!  Loved making these!

No comments: