Friday, August 17, 2012

Fun Finds

Last week while I was at the MOPS convention in Dallas I found these super adorable fun find at the resource center of the convention.  They are called Tabletop Truths.  They are placemats that "bring God's truth to your everyday routine".  

I knew the boys would love these and be able to learn about the Bible at the same time.  Love, love, love!  Raych and I each got 4 placemats.  The creation story, the Fruit of the Spirit, Jesus is... and Love -I John 4:19. 

Love the creation story.  Fun pictures that Ryan can pick out things and help learn the story.

Every kid needs to learn the fruits of the spirit.  Love this one!

All four placemats have this on the back!  Every child needs to know God loves them and I love the verse around the bottom. 

Ryan has been in a cleaning frenzy lately.  We went to get the boys haircut this afternoon and he was begging the whole time to use the broom to sweep of the hair on the floor.  I think Santa needs to bring him his own vacuum cleaner this year. ;)

No comments: