Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Full Weekend

 
We've had a busy weekend around here!  It's been fun.  Friday night we had our small group from church and it was so good to get back together and see everyone.  

Saturday I had a MOPS leadership retreat all day so Matt was Mr. Mom.  The boys had fun and Matt survived, ha!  The first thing Ryan said when I went in to get him this morning was "I had fun with Daddy last night".  Love that these boys LOVE their Daddy!  

This afternoon we went to a fun family baby shower for my sweet friend Claudette.  She has a cutie pie little boy Noah who will be two in October and she is due with baby #2 in about six weeks.  She's sitting in the purple and curly headed Noah is in front of her.  

My sweet and funny friends Monica and Claudette.  They are so fun and I loved "partying" with them today.  

I made these fun cookies for the shower!

Claudette and her husband Kelly don't know what they are having so we went with the green, white and brown theme.  They turned out cute.  For the record I think it's a boy but we shall see soon enough.

Colton and I before church this morning!  Love this sweet baby boy.  He just gets cuter and sweeter by the day!

 Both of my wild boys before church this morning.  We were running super late but I love getting a good picture of all of us.  

No comments: