Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Lately

We have been busy this week but nothing very exciting.  We spent most of the weekend cleaning out closets, cabinets, and purging, purging, purging.  I love cleaning out stuff and getting more organized!  It does my soul wonders, really should do it at least once a year.  

We've had crummy weather this week so we are missing the pool.  The boys ask to go every day!  I took these two to lunch yesterday.  We parked close to a cupcake shop and when we got done they begged for a sweet treat.  I gave in and let the boys split a cupcake.  They were in heaven!

I had to take the girls to the vet yesterday for their yearly check-up.  Poor girls don't get a lot of attention with two wild boys running around.  They do get lots of love from us especially when the boys are in bed.  

This cutie pie loves his ice cream cone.  He hasn't met a sweet he doesn't like, ha!  I have no idea where he got that from!  

No comments: