Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekend Fun

 Our weekend started off on Friday night with a fun birthday party for Ryan's friend Bret.  We dropped Ryan off at Bret's house then headed to dinner with Colton. I don't think we've ever taken him to dinner just him and he was SOOOO easy and good.  He might have been the best behaved he's ever been.  He was eating up all the attention from us.  

We enjoyed a yummy dinner then Matt took Colton to Kroger and I went to pick up Ryan.  I made these fun pirate cookies for Bret's birthday party.  It was a pirate theme.  Ryan could not stop talking about the party and had the best time with his buddies.  

Saturday I took the boys to the gym while Matt stayed home with the carpet cleaners who were scheduled to come.  The carpets were in desperate need of cleaning and they look fabulous now.  

I suppose I am really ready for spring b/c I was itching to get some good deep cleaning done.  I deep cleaned the kitchen and family room while Matt tackled the study.  Today I deep cleaned all the bathrooms.  

I feel so much better when I have a clean house. 

The weather guys have been talking all weekend about another winter storm headed our way sunday into monday.  I knew we would probably be snowed in Sunday and Monday so I begged Matt to get out and go to dinner.  I am obsessed with queso right now so we headed to Chuy's.  I cannot get enough of their queso, it's especially good with a margarita!  

As you can see the boys enjoyed it too!  

It was a great weekend and now we are hunkered down staying inside with about 3-4 inches of snow outside.  Let's hope this is the last winter storm for the season.  I'm READY for SPRING!!!!

No comments: