Thursday, March 13, 2014

First Soccer Practice

 
Ryan had his first soccer practice on Tuesday night!  It's his first real organized sport to play.  We was so excited and couldn't wait for his first practice.  
(he is in the red shirt and black shorts - in the middle)


He did great dribbling the ball and kicking.  For a first time player I thought he did pretty good.  I was honestly just glad he wasn't picking the grass and paid attention to his coach.

This kid is so funny.  He would get so excited when he kicked the ball in the goal.  He kept telling me how much fun he had and how he loved soccer.  I think it's going to be a great season and he's going to have so much fun!

Little brother did great during the practice too by the way.  I packed his dinner for him so for the most part he was busy eating but he did get up a few times to yell at his big brother like he was the coach, hilarious!!!  


No comments: