Monday, January 20, 2014

Catching Up

 
Our weekend was pretty uneventful around here!  Saturday morning we took the boys to UC Blue Ash for ARTrageous.  The feature show was juggler Matt Jerkins.  He was really, really good and Ryan loved the show.  He was funny and very entertaining for the kids.  Colton did ok but he doesn't sit still for long these days.  

After the show we headed to Sammy's for lunch.  They have awesome burgers and the boys loved their hot dogs.  

Sunday was a quiet day.  We went to church and came home for lunch.  They boys went down for their nap and I headed to the store for my weekly stock up.  It was a great weekend and we were glad to have daddy home for an extra day today.  

We went to the gym this morning, then toured a private school for Ryan next year.  I can hardly believe that he will be in Kindergarten in the fall.  We are still going back and forth a little about should he start in the fall or hold him back a year but I'm leaning towards sending him in the fall.  I need to really pray about it.  

We met up with our friends the Krafts for lunch at CFA and had a blast.  I'm bummed I didn't get a single picture but it was super packed and a nut house.  The boys had the best time and we enjoyed catching up with our friends. 

No comments: