Thursday, July 9, 2009

Strolling and growing

Ryan has been in our lives for 3 weeks now! Time is just flying by! Matt had a 4 day weekend and we enjoyed spending lots of time with him (plus I appreciated the help with Ryan)! We had a pretty low key 4th of July! We ate dinner at home, hung out with the neighbors shooting fireworks and watched the Loveland firework show from down the street! Ryan slept through the whole thing! The loud booms didn't even phase him!

We've ventured out alot more this past week including 'all you can eat ribs' at Montgomery Inn, visiting grandpa and grandma Deepe, visiting Uncle Steve and Aunt Teresa and of course Chick-fil-A! ha! I've also been trying to take Ryan on a walk every day! I need the exercise and I'm sure Ryan enjoys the fresh air!
Here we are strollin the neighborhood!


He's growing so much and looks like a little man here I think! We think he's about 8 lbs now and eating 3 1/2 to 4 oz at each feeding! Some of his newborn clothes are getting snug on him so we went shopping yesterday to get some cute new outfits!

Snoozin after a bath!

3 comments:

Kelly M said...

Oh Summer, it looks like you're really just enjoying your time with Ryan. I'm so glad!

Summer said...

I'm definitely enjoying spending every day with Ryan! He has stolen my heart! =)

Lori said...

I love the black and white picture! He looks so sweet!